Typical Design Process and Workflow
What makes us different from other design firms? We listen to our customers. We enjoy learning about their businesses. And together, we establish a process that will meet their business objectives.
1) Interview client to establish current and future business objectives and budget
2) Determine the customer's audience/market
3) Review the customer's competition
4) Develop a flowchart that breaks out specific sections, page count, advanced features and forms.
5) Create a project "Mood Board". This is a
preliminary design tool to help establish potential
styles, fonts, colors, and images that will make up the look and feel of the Website.
6) Create home and internal page comp
7) Refine selected comps and convert to HTML/CSS compliant templates
8) Populate Web pages
9) Add meta tag information (title, description, keywords) for search engine optimization.
10) Post Website
11) Evaluate the Website's performance.